[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Liz's Bitch

  • From: Tami howard <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 22:14:42 -0500

That was a lovely litter! Liz was so very proud of them! Who do you have Ed?

Medusasmom... forever

On Dec 10, 2015, at 10:05 PM, Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hallelujah !! Congrats!! We are thrilled here at Cherpa. Thank you for
showing her. She is a beautiful bitch and we love her. Whichever sister
finishes first gives Valentine (EX's mom) her ROM!!! Go girls go!! Ed, we
know you are a winner no matter what you say !

Celeste

On Dec 10, 2015, at 6:20 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Before Liz passed ( a few months) she GAVE me a very nice Phoenix daughter
having faith that I could finish her ( me finishing a dog?... Those are some
long odds)... When she loses she's my bitch, when she wins, she's LIZ's
bitch. Today at 2:45 PST I was subbing in an eight grade science class (
eight grade teenage girls are brutal!). Anyway my cell phone rings ( school
ends at 3:05) but I ignore the call! Liz's bitch is showing at a four day
allbreed show today through Sunday, literally 17 miles from my house! But I
can't go cuz I've been banded! No longer can I just wait in the car! I can't
even be on the show grounds! And I thought BASU was hard on me!.... Long
story short... Liz's bitch went WB for one point! Tomorrow is day two and
once again I will be in the same classroom with the same teenagers! Life is
good .... if all goes well my YouTube video about you know what will be
published within two weeks, I'm trying hard for Christmas! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App