[ SHOWGSD-L ] Live Video Webstreaming at the National

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

STREAMING VIDEO:
These  are exciting times and we have a lot going on at GSDCA
Webstreaming.
HOW  TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE VIDEO WEBSTREAMING OF THE NATIONAL
There  will be a link on the GSDCA web site that you will be able to click
on. There  will be two options available to a subscriber. You can either
sign up to receive  just the live video web streaming itself or the live video
webstreaming as well  as the archived video webstreaming which will be
available each day after  conclusion of judging and for two weeks after the end
of the show. There will be  coverage of the classes in conformation,
obedience, agility and the agility  invitational. The prices to subscribe will
be as
 follows:
Live  Video Webstreaming
GSDCA  member - $30 Non-member  $40
Live  Video Webstreaming & Archives
GSDCA  member - $50 Non-member -  $60
Either the Live or the Live with archiving encompasses the  entire show.
WHAT  IF I WANT TO ADVERTISE ON THE VIDEO WEBSTREAMING PAGE
Following  are the options we will be offering this year on the live video
webstreaming  page:
1.)  There are larger ads that will be flipping on either side of the
streaming broadcast available for $250. These ads will be shown on both the
conformation screen and the performance screen, running constantly. Our
contractor has a graphics person who will assist the advertiser in composing
the
ad.
2.)  There will be a streaming banner at the top of the broadcast that will
allow an  advertiser to post a one to two sentence ad, greeting, best
wishes, plug for a  club or show, etc. The cost is $50 with the exception of
vendors paying for  space at the show who will be eligible for a $40 rate.
These
ads are available  on either the performance or the conformation screens.
Advertisers wishing to be  on both screens will receive a 10% discount (e.g.
$90 and $72 respectively for  both screens).
This  year we will have coverage of the conformation classes, obedience
classes,  agility classes and the agility invitational. In addition, we will be
archiving  each day along with the ads. The archived video will be
available about 3 hours  after the shows end and will continue to be available
for
two weeks after the  show concludes.  This includes ads as well as  the
video. These  ads are a lot of bang for your buck, reaching a domestic AND an
international  market.
We  hope you will consider this great opportunity to get  your message out
to  such a large segment of the German Shepherd Dog Community. This is a
huge  opportunity in a quickly growing field and will be a year we anticipate
adding  international viewers as well.
If  you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at
_GSDCAWebstream@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GSDCAWebstream@xxxxxxx) .
Thank  you for your  interest.