[ SHOWGSD-L ] Live Streaming Video Problems

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:23:36 -0700

I discussed my problems with the Company and discovered that I was
receiving video feeds back from both streaming video's #1 and #2 because
I had two Internet Browsers open at the same time. Perhaps someone
else did that as well. I had Internet Explorer Open as well as Google
Chrome and so both sites were feeding me the film. I will log in again
tomorrow to see if I have solved the problem using just Google Chrome....
I do so hope, because when I got just one picture, it was great.
That may be many peoples problem.
Helen