[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Little Red Robin Hood part 2

  • From: "Shirley" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alma_gsd" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:13:45 -0700

I remember having the same experience in the summer of 1997.

Only it was . . .

(Not quite yet GV) Ch Mar Haven's Color Guard, "Boss." My sister was with me and I told her we were not getting out of the van until a human showed up and told Boss that we were okay. And that is what happened. Frank came walking out and Boss let us out of the van with a wagging tail.

Shirley

On 6/16/2017 7:59 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Visiting the home of Frank and Carolyn Martello yesterday ( they live in the high country of California on a five acre forest filled with beautiful trees and green landscape just like the Forrest that Robin Hood traveled through to get to her grandmother's house... and just like Robin Hood I too ran into a big bad wolf! .... when I got out of my van all of a sudden a very large wolf ( Ch Deuce) come at me at a very quick trot.... not wanting to show panic because I know how tough this wolf is! So I just froze! Dr. Frank came out of the house a few LONG LONG seconds later and I knew I was NOT going to be eaten by the big bad wolf! So if you visit Dr Martello and his wife beware of the big bad wolf ( Ch Deuce). ..... FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and its
administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/