[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter Mates / Aggressivness

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:59:59 EDT

I have found I cannot keep male litter mates together. They are fine as young
pups. Once they reach teenage, they begin pushing each other for position.
Which turns into spats, and they have to be separated. That turns to hate once
they separate. I have 2, 4yr old brothers, that torment each other through the
fencing. One has a damaged nose, the other has missing toe nails :(  That goes
back to my Hawkeye sons years ago. Hated each other. I have two sisters that
have been together for 8 yrs. Never a spat, loved each other. One passed
recently, the other is heartbroken, and lost.  I have never had a problem with
male/bitch litter mates. My male stud dogs (not brothers) all get along very
well
... that's my experience... Susie

_http://www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com/)