[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lister Party Revisited

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemroxs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yes the party was a complete success. I wish more people would have came!!!! I
was glad to pull my part being the only junior there.
  Make sure you all ready for next year right here in Texas!!

Maureen Murland <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Y'all,
Dawn got the money today! Whoever was the "I'll match what the party brings in"
person did so, and, rounded it off to $2000 for a grand total of
$3500!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to thank again all the wonderful people that donated SO many beautiful
things for the raffle and silent auction! Without Y'all we could have NEVER
accomplished anything. See, the list CAN pull together.......for the good of
the GSD!
Val Manning did ALL of the ground work! Then there was my sidekick Pat Evans
that ALWAYS jumps right in to help! Heather and Ashley Miller ( My fellow
Texans) Y'all ROCK! Ashley put a point on our now SEL Ch Spunky (Did y'all know
we have a Select now?) Ileana ( a displaced Texan) joined the group and REALLY
got thing rolling.
Dawn and her Angels have enough now to fund them for a bit...........doesn't
mean the donations STILL are not needed. Again, THANKS Y'all from the bottom of
my heart. The Alpha Bitch, Mo

Konigin German Shepherds
Home of:
BISS Ch Abraxas Lil" Shot V Konigin, TC, CGC, TDI
Konigin's Great Balls Afire, TC, CGC, TDI
2005 Hero-Goodwill Ambassador, GSDCA
Sel. CH. Phantom of the Opera, HIT,TD
The legacy continues

Ashley Miller 2002 GSDCA BJH @ age 11!