[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lister Party Donations....part 2

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:33:02 -0400

I donated an original matted sketch.  Val should have it by now.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.