[ SHOWGSD-L ] List Option

  • From: "EDEN HALL" <GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:24:34 -0800

We think this list has been great.  So much knowledge has been shared and
friendships made.
We and a few others would like a little further discussion, however.  We
respect the guidelines of this list and don't want to get into anything
controversial here.

We have started another list to compliment the showgsd list.  The other list is
just more open to discussions of stud dogs, health issues, any nationality of
bloodlines, etc.  People are sharing their pedigrees and what is working or not
working.  Folks who are doing breedings feel free to ask members for advice,
etc.  Pedigrees are shared and opinions are welcome.  We have just opened the
floor to a larger discussion of the breed.

In addition, this additional new List is also devoted to those who are
interested in combining the German/European Import Conformation lines with the
American Bred Show Lines... in an effort to breed for Shepherds who excel in
all venues (including the AKC Show ring) and increase health by bringing in new
bloodlines thereby expanding an increasingly shrinking gene pool.

List Admin, we're not trying to take folks from your list by any means as we
all plan on staying on board.  Just if anyone would like to expand the
discussion past the guidelines of this list-which we tremendously respect-you
are welcome to join.

If anyone would like to be a member of an additional list, just e'mail back
privately and we'll send you an invitation.  We've had some great discussions
already!

Jim, Edie, Barb, Liz in Utah, etc. etc. etc.

Hallmark German Shepherds
'The Best of Both Worlds'
Top American And German Lines
www.gsdhallmark.homestead.com/index.html<http://www.gsdhallmark.homesteadcom/index.html>