[ SHOWGSD-L ] Link

  • From: Gail Sprock <gsprock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:41:55 -0700

Hi, all,

Yesterday in the post I sent to the list asking "what happens to the dogs and puppies that the puppy mills don't sell? I provided a link that worked fine for some people, but didn't work for more. I've provided a different link that has worked without a problem for ten people today. So the reason for this post is to put the link that has worked on the list so that it's hopefully accessible to everyone, instead of having to contact me (though you are welcome to.) Remember the warning I sent yesterday. You have do decide for your self whether or not to watch the video. Because of feedback from people who have watched the video so far, may I recommend that if you have house dogs, you put them in a separate room. Two people who watched the video told me their own dogs became terribly upset, which would be because of the sound. You should be able to minimize that by turning down the volume on your computer. –Gail

http://puppymillwatch.org/article.php/Puppy-Mill-Gas-Chamber

is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.