[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Line Breeding?

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 14:15:53 -0700

I will add to this..between tears...not only was he raw fed, limited
vaccine protocol , not ever exposed to a bitch,
no rabies shot...he also was NEVER even once sprayed with a flea/tick
spray, had a spot on, feed through, etc..nor did he
ever have a heartworm tablet, or anything.  He lived virtually a monastic
life as a domestic dog.  He was my running partner..
extraordinary family guardian, running partner,  and friend...we , like
many thought he was an "outcross" b/c he had no commonality in the
first 6 generations of his pedigree...others thought so too...we were
wrong.  Dead Wrong.   While there is NO finger pointing here,
because the dogs behind him were truly GREAT....there is too much of a
GREAT thing, we fear.   Today we buried, too much of a
great thing..at only 5 years old.
God Speed My Friend...
I am utterly heartbroken.
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*