[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Linda and Payton Eschette

  • From: geschette@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:46:36 -0500

Linda and Peyton are better. Peyton is having a very hard time with theraphy.
So, she is still in the hospital. She wont be released untill she can at least
stand with cruches. Linda, is very sore. She is getting re x rayed tommorow as
of  now they thing she may have broken some ribs. Also, she has bruises all
over.
 Linda and Peyton was feeding the neighbors horses. So, when they were coming
back to our house, which is not more than about 300 feet or so, the Rhino went
over on its side. This is a 4 wheel drive atv, kinda like a big golf cart.
Neither put on there seat belts, since they weren't going far. When it tiped
over, Peyton got caught under neat. And, Linda feel on top of her. Linda, had
to climb out from the top. Linda wasn't able to pick the rhino off of Peyton.
So, some neighbors herd what was going on and came help. Thank God for them. I
had to leave Jackson to come home. Peyton has some flexiable nails in her leg.
No cast. Her spirits are great. Keep us in your prayers.
Greg