[ SHOWGSD-L ] Let's help one another save some money!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:42:29 -0400

Hi everyone:  yesterday I forwarded to you guys a link for you to get a
free 3 month full size Bio Spot flea and tick product.  After reading so
many e-mails today about the expense of gas prices across the US, I came
up with what I think might be a great idea.  I'm always looking to save
money by using coupons etc.  Well I've found some more free doggie (cat
& horse) stuff too.  I've already ordered some free sample size dog food
and treats, coupons, etc.  I think it would be a great idea if any of
you know where we can get these products as well and share them with the
list.  I am going to give you all a great link that I've been having a
ball with this afternoon.  It has many freebies, samples, and coupons
available on it.  If we all did this and shared with everyone else, I
think this would be a very nice thing to do.  I order the free sample
foods (dry dog food....only if it's what I use or it's natural, holistic
or human grade) and then I give it to my dogs as treats.  I don't add it
to their regular food, but give them as treats.  A little hint about
some of these websites....only order from websites that bring you up to
the actual manufacturer website.  Don't get hook into websites that want
you to do surveys and they are not the company that they are
representing.  Now here's even a better idea, how about all the people
who are involved with rescue sending away for this stuff to give to
their foster dogs.  They may not be huge bags, but every little bit
helps.  Also for the rest of us, if we don't use a particular brand but
they are giving it away, we could all send for it anyway and give it to
the rescues of our choice.  If we all did it, it would add up.  So what
do you think about this idea?  Anybody else know where we can send away
for freebies for our dogs?  Send them to us!  So here's my newest
discovery.........Killer Freebies: Free Pet Products
<http://www.killerfreebies.com/pets.shtml>   www.killerfreebies/pet.
This stuff is addicting!  LOL!  Enjoy!  I'll be looking to receive some
from you guys that I haven't discovered yet.  Best,  Barbara