[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let us dispel with a few "pillars"..........

  • From: dogpeople@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:22:19 -0400

You all say it so well and some of you do it so well.  The nay sayers are just
that and they are everywhere.  If they don't get instant gratification they are
not happy.  I loved it when you brought into words "the guardians of the breed"
 for that is all that we are.  We do not own them, we borrow them from whatever
created us all and then have to return them at one point or another.  Just as
we don't "own" land or birds or fish or any other living thing.  If you can
make it better, if you can't leave it alone is a motto to think about.

Have a  wonderful weekend everybody and hug those hairy kids because their time
with us is always too short.

Mackie

 Mackie & Dan Rader
MacDan's German Shepherd Dogs & BonAmi Petit Basset Griffon Vendéens all bred
to love, with love.
Plush Puppy MidAtlantic Grooming Products
Please visit our websites http://bonami.homestead.com
http://www.plushpuppymidatlantic.com