[ SHOWGSD-L ] Laugh till you cry!!

  • From: "Sharon & Stuart Birch" <sbirch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:24:08 -0700

This has been a difficult week
We returned home from  my son's wedding in Mexico to attend my Stepdad's
funeral We lost him after a valiant battle with heart disease
This morning the basement back door had blown open during the night and the hot
water heater had froze ( no shower this morning)
No problem I will soak in the hot tub, OOPs the -37 deg temp had also froze the
pipes on the hot tub
It is now a tub of ice!! and probably is toast!
Not feeling so clever I let the 8 week old "Ike puppies" run through the
kitchen I needed a smile and they certainly can do that. I was surprised to see
a white cloud of dust float through the dining room !!!
OK now I am laughing so hard I have tears  I did not know they could open the
cupboard Have you ever seen 5 nasty puppies tearing apart a 10 lb bag of flour?
I know I have few skills when it comes to discipline but you would have to stop
laughing first !!!
Thank heaven the bottle of olive oil did not open as they batted it through the
kitchen
Not sure how long it will take to clean up the mess but I enjoyed every minute
watching them play

Maybe I should just go to bed and worry about the flour in the morning <VBG>

Sharon

Stuart & Sharon Birch
Edale German Shepherds
Tofield, Alberta