[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late brag& this weekend

  • From: LSelmon@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:30:33 EDT

I want to thank Ken & Marie Cunningham for all the help with my new  puppy
boy Jake { Witners Santiago]
Jake was born 12/16/06 just old enough to show on June 16. At the North  East
Futurity weekend. At the GSDC of New Hampshire show under breeder judge  Edie
Trocki Jake won his class handled by Patti Comeau in the class and Leslie
Dancosse for best op puppy. The best puppy was also the winners bitch.
Now on to this weekend. I am sure everyone saw Norma post. Yes I do go in
the ring only when I have to.
Jake won the 6 to 9 puppy dog class, went Reserve winners the next day he
won his class and went best of breed puppy, won the puppy herding group,
handled
 by Fred Freeman. Thank you to all the wonderful handlers Mike Reed, Abbey
Hathaway,Fred Freeman, Patti Comeau,& Leslie Dancosse & Me.
Trained & groomed not to perfession by me.

SELMON  SHEPHERDS HOME OF
AM/CAN SEL CH EAGLE VALLEYS HERCULES &
CH BABY  SCARLETT& JAKE