[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brags for SimCar Hell Litter-Syd-Dallas pups do well!

  • From: "craig carson" <simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:23:28 -0500

Hi All,
I have been trying to catch up with work and get back to a normal routine and I
am finally posting our Futurity placings.  Four out of Five of the Hell litter
shown got wood and we are proud of them.  SimCar's Hell on Wheels placed 4th in
Teenage Dog in the Southeast under Charles Mardecz.
SimCar's Hell's Bells placed 4th in Teenage Bitch in the Northeast under Bob
Grady, and on the same day earned 2 points as Winner's Bitch at the All-Breed
show under Mrs. Lee Canalizo. Simcar's Hellraiser was a close, but no cigar,
fifth in the Northeast.  SimCar's Hell's Kitchen placed 3rd in Teenage Dog in
the Midwest, and SimCar's Hell's Angel placed 1st in Teenage Bitch in the
Midwest, under Randy Darnell.  On the Saturday before the Futurity, Angel also
went Best Opposite Sex Puppy under Sally Hayden.

Thank you to all of the judges that considered our "pack"!  Thank you to
Christy and Clint Heiman for their work, drive time, mini-van, and rv modes of
transportation.  We almost came back from Florida with a very large GSD statue
strapped to the roof.

Peggy Simerson & Craig Carson
SimCar Kennels