[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Anniversary Brag

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:29:18 -0700

I want to congratulate Melissa for such a wonnerful accomplishment and wish
her many more years of success. I had the pleasure of meeting her while she
was out in Caleeforna (as the Governator says it) and she is truly a lovely
young lady.

That said...it is with equal pride in the accomplishment...and disdain for
oncoming Alzheimer's...that I announce Jennifer and I shared our 25th
Wedding Anniversary on October 20 of this year. Jenn reminded me that we
both forgot on the 22nd.

How time just seems to fly when you're in love. Maybe you all can help us
celebrate in Concord.

Happy 25th. "Late Anniversary Mrs. Root"...

Paul

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com