[ SHOWGSD-L ] LOST GSD, California

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:35:15 EST

ADMIN,
Copied and pasted rather than forward so hope this is ok to post.  I have
pics if you are in the area and would like to see this dog and look for him,
contact me privately.

Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:35 AM
Subject: JAKE (GERMAN SHEPHERD) LOST NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA

Sorry everyone I forgot to include a headline in the subject box

PLEASE CROSS POST

Please contact Oliver directly at
obernshausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P: (323) 231-4174 Ext 115
F: (323) 231-4539

This is from a friend of mine.  He lost Jake on New Years Eve because of the
fireworks.  Oliver has done everything he can to find his beloved pet. He has
placed postings around the neighborhood, walked around and spoke to the
neighbors, checked with the shelters daily and placed an ad on craigslist.
Please
keep your eye out for Jake on the streets and the shelters I would be very
grateful.

Jake is about 5 years old, a neutered male, about 90lbs, absolutely healthy
and gorgeous. He wears a choke chain collar with a tag saying "I got lost,
please call 310-770-8192" I adopted him from the Burbank German Shepherd Rescue
in
2002 and he has been living with me ever since on Hartland Street, North
Hollywood, CA. ( Valley Plaza Park/Library, off Vanowen between Laurel Canyon
and
Whitsett)
Jake is very friendly with all types of people, kids, adults, male, female,
it does not matter. He rarely barks, yet, he may become defensive when he
encounters other dogs. He may chase cats, squirrels etc...

Attached are two pictures of him, any help is highly appreciated.

Oliver

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/