[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LATEST NEWS ABOUT BULL SON

  • From: <gsdccii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:20:08 -0500

I agree with Christine.  This has been difficult.  Melody Miller was
contacted by our club as she is a past member of our club.  She was already
on top of it.  If allowed, she will do something for the dogs.  However, if
the AKC and local authorities are involved, there is not much that can be
done yet.  Atcadia is in Hamilton County and I am not familiar with their
local ordinances.

Also, Rachel does live in Arcadia that is quite a ways north of Indy where a
lot know of her reputation.  If you live in or south of Indy, you may not
know about her.  She tells people she is a Vet and she tells them what they
want to hear.  She can be very lucid and I hear she does clean herself up on
occasion.  In other words, if you did not know her rep, you probably would
believe her.  We have a few in our club whose first GSD came from her.  They
were impressed that she was a Vet and was cleaned up at the time they talked
to her.   So she can work people. They have never gone back to her for
another GSD.

Linda