[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LAST YEAR TO THIS

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:17:02 -0700

LOL... I think anything from the Mississippi river east is "In the
East."  From the Rockies to the Mississippi, central, and the Rockies
west is "in the West.
Another way to look at it is driving time.  It takes as long for
somebody in San Diego to drive to Seattle as it takes for somebody in
FL to drive to MI.

And it takes Molly two days to get out of Texas (LOL)

I just wish I could do the drive and go wherever the National is being
held.  Since I can't, I enjoy this yearly discussion about the
preparation, the agony and the ecstasy!  Living through others:-)

Storm

No kidding.  I live in the Midwest (Minnesota), and this National is a
27 hour
drive each way for me.  That means I have to allot 4 days just for
driving round
trip.  Don't tell me Utah is in the Midwest!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California HSAs CHIC (Callie),
RiverRock's
Straight From The Heart PT (Sera), RiverRock's Karla v. Kenlyn,
Kenlyn's Nakita
(co-owned with Kent Boyles),

and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke, co-owned with Martha
Simonett)