[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LA show results?

  • From: "Anne Thompson" <Jagan-shepherds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:32:18 -0700

I would like to add a big brag to this notification.

Yes Ch Jagan-Karagin-Miterhaun Ticklme-Elmo (aka Ellie Green)did go Best of
Breed Sunday under Mr. Ed Barritt.  Thank you so much Mr. Barritt for this
great win.  The Best of Breed Class was huge and quality filled.  Also thank
you to Terri & Jessie Green for doing everything right for this bitch and to
Karen Taylor for presenting her in such good condition.  Last but not least
thank you to Jerry Guzman for your beautiful job of handling her.

I would also like to thank Karen and Jerry for presenting  Ellie's younger
half sister
Jagan-Lenlor's Solikehappy (aka Bellah) so beautifully both days.  She went
Reserve winners bitch on Saturday under Mrs. Roberta Kindy.  Many thanks to
my co-owners Ellen Border and Pam Odell on Bellah for also doing everything
right for this little girl.  Happyanunoit and I are so proud of all of her
children.

I think this is going to be a "Happy" kind of National for me this year.
Anne Thompson #343743
chefannet@xxxxxxx
www.pamperedchef.biz/annehthompson
Bookmark my site today!