[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : King Shepherd

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:01:24 -0400

The ones I have personally known were not lacking in brains by any means.
Then again, there are GSDs lacking in brains... I don't generalize a whole
breed by a few examples.
The Standard for the King calls for males to be a minimum of 120 pounds.
That is hardly thinner.

Yes they did start with GSD in the background. Hence the appearance. There
was some livestock guardian breed (possibly pyr) added for size.  I do
believe they show at ARBA shows.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com