[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Key to Happiness!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:11:53 -0500

No    ----  Methinks  you've just contradicted your own statement here!!
#1 Subject:  Key to Happiness   #2 First part of your post:  There is no key
#3  You say the door is never locked        #4  Then you give us the problem
and solution in your last few words! I'll meet you there when I get out of
school.
Ok - If there is no key    and  the door is never locked -- (no key needed)
Ok - Timing is everything here since you'll be in school until you get out
and
whomever is already at HAPPINESS --  your entry is  Aha -- greeted with
all of us HAPPY FOLKS WHO HAVE FOUND HAPPINESS  --- already!
ENJOY FOLKS!!    FlowerBoy might be taking his meds proper-like!  Norma no L