[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kentuckiana Brag-Tanzy's 2nd Major

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: HorizonHoldings@xxxxxxx, knaufhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, k9resort@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:30:09 -0500

 Just got a call from Christy Heiman.  Kridler's Tanzanite v. Signature - 4 pt
Major Win today at the Kentuckiana show under Judge J. D. Jones.  WOW.   Tanzy
is GVX Ch. Ruby's younger Sister.  She is owned by me and bred by Joe & Leslie
Beccia and myself.  This gives her 9 pts, both Majors. Though I dearly wish I
could have went,I am way too busy with these Rescue dogs.
Trust me folks, Christy is the MOST fabulous !!!  She is an Excellent Trainer,
super handler, and wonderful person.  I had faith in her; she had faith in my
dog!   THANK YOU Christy for taking such GREAT care of her, and Clint for your
time and love of the dogs, too. THANK YOU, THank You!

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List