[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kennel Idea???

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <JIMmez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:25:13 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I have one of those outdoor deck boxes made of some sort of heavy duty
plastic. The lids goes up, it has a metal rod on the side of the lid that
holds it open. When the lid is down it has a place to put a lock on it if
you want to. Mine holds 6 bags upright to scoop out of or you can use them
to store the bags.
Go to the Rubbermaid website and you can see the different sizes. They go
together easily and have shelves in some for other things as well.

Joan F. Fox

http://campaignergsds.netfirms.com
440-543-9165
440-759-4119