[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kellie Memorial

  • From: "Cynthia Gialluca" <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:52:51 -0600

If you have sent me a contribution and have not gotten an email from me saying
that I have recieved your contribution, please contact me.  I know I have
recieved quite a few, but am not sure what the email address go with the names
in the notes or on the checks.  I'd like to let everyone who has sent checks
know that they have been recieved.
If anyone who has not contacted myself or Carol Moore, but wants to be
included, please send me an email and let me know so that I can give you an
address to send your contribution to.  I hope to have a full list and have the
page ready to go to Gail by mid December.  Remember, any extra funds collected
will go to the GSDCA Charitable Foundation in Kellies name.

Thank You,

Cindy Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds