[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Keeper" again

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:29:23 EDT

HMMM1  Cathy just returned "Keeper"  Seems this afternoon he took  3 of the
kids books out of the bookcase and "shredded" them and then stole a  book
off of her bed and destroyed it also.  She called my precious puppy a  "devil
dog"  (Can you hear me laughing - all of you know how Cathy likes to  spoil
her dogs).  While here, she decide he needed his nails cut.   Well, the
whole family has learned that Keeper things he is VERY Alpha and  refuses to be
still.,  Right now Bob, Cathy, and her husband, Mike are  cutting his nails
and he is S C R E A M I N G.  This may take a  while.  I have refused to be
involved, as I bleed easily.  Too bad  Brite Eyes did not teach him about
having his nails cut.
Carol