[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kaitlyn....not just yet

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:00:33 EDT

Hi Everyone,
Kaitlyn and I are back from the Orthopedist, and because of a trauma that
came into the hospital this morning, the OR suite that was booked for Kaitlyn ,

is taken.  Her awesome doctor, resplinted her crooked legs, and said
tomorrow morning she will put Kaitlyn under full general anesthetic in an
attempt to
reduce and set both legs.....God willing w/o surgery. But we won't  know
until she tries.  Keep Kaitlyn in your thoughts and prayers.

    I cannot begin to thank ALL of you enough for  the outpouring of emails ,
ecards, and lovely surprises delivered to and amazed  little girl.  You
overwhelm us, and it makes you realize that all the  opinions , discussions,
opines, flares, and flames..........just how trivial  they all are......it is
the
people in this breed that matter, and that are the  true gift. Thank you for
rushing to the aid and comfort of the smallest ,  weakest and gentlest among
the
GSD family.  You bring tears to my  eyes.
Kathy, Ken and Kaitlyn