[ SHOWGSD-L ] KC Shows

  • From: "Pat Evans" <rebearmac1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:39:08 -0500

What a fun weekend.  It was great seeing friends and watching so quality
dogs.  My Reserve queen has struck again. LOL  Winsomes Rebear McIntire went
reserve winners bitch under Jerry Markowitz.  Thanks go out to Kelly Salava
for her great handling skills of my wild child.

I would probably have to say the biggest excitement of the weekend was when
the cops were knocking at my door at the hotel I was staying at asking if I
heard or seen anything.  I said no, asked what happened and he explained to
me that a man was killed in the parking lot.  This man had hired some
prositutes and they took off with his vehicle and money.  He went running
after him and the prositutes supposedly ran him over with his vehicle
splitting him in half.

Thanks to Lew and Nicky for the great hospitality at their home.  All in all
it was a great weekend.

Pat Evans Insite Shepherds CH Winsome Impressive V Saxony CGC "Beastie"
Winsome's Rebear McIntire  "Reba" Insite's Bear with Me Winsome "Jack"
Insite's Stark Raven Mad "Raven"

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2746??PS=47575