[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: K-9 PD, protection training, etc.

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norma Ramey <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, "" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 20:21:33 +0000 (UTC)

Over all I agree, there is no better dog than a German Shepherd Dog! That's
way it's the only dog I've owned after I lost my last Great Dane in 1974.
It's like owning a BMW and then getting a Toyota Corolla!  Nice car but it
ain't a Bemer!  ( no, I don't have a BMW, I'm poor black and married!   I
could run for president!  When is Stormy coming home! She can control me!
Lol. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App