[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Juz Change the Name to GSD

  • From: "Wayne Ewart" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:40:37 -0300

How's it going, eh
After being in the dog game for over 40 years, and owning a fairly large
boarding kennel for a lot of those years, I must say that cockers were a
real problem (most of them anyway), especially for the groomers, but the
worst I was ever bitten was by a Chihuahua. The little bastard got me for
almost 30 stitches.
Wayne