[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just talked to Ann Mesdag

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: solanagsd <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:45:07 -0800 (PST)

I don't have the Sunnyside Nursing home address.

Does anyone out there have it. If so please post it to the list.

For now if anyone wants to send her get well wishes you can email them to me.
Put att: Ann Mesdag in the subject line and I will be glad to print them out
and run them over to her. I need to go show her some pictures of a couple of
pups so she can tell me how wonderful they are :0) I also need to do a Board
report for her. Boy does she like a secretary :0)

I think I will print out some of the shots I have taken of OPD Other peoples
dogs and take them to her. Got to keep her in the loop right now It is very
important to her mental well being. Please don't send Ann candy because she is
diabetic and has 0 will power right now. :0)

Ann Mesdag faithful slave
Terry

solanagsd <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
how about posting her address again!