[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just so you know

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:09:57 -0800

I need to put in a 'PLUG' for the calendar.
You will love it ! I have it hanging in the dressing area of my master
bedroom. It is the first thing I see every morning.
It will cause you to smile at those folks who posed for this cause...and if
you all order one , think of how much it will benefit our purpose to
overcome those (radical) groups and organizations who want us and our pets
....gone !!
Beryl Eshom
Arelee
Davis, CA