[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just gotta brag

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:41:55 -0800

Been off the List for quite a while.......so now I have to catch up.......have
to make this quick as my
computer is GROANING with all the e-mail coming in from the List!!    <G>
Two weekends of shows this year in the last month and our BOOKER son
Mariner's ROSSI of Mar Haven co bred  & co owned by  Debbie Kaser and Linda
Kury was
shown two weekends this yr. and picked up two majors and today he won 2 more
points.
He has 11 pts. now.    Great co owners and co breeders!!

Our BO  ( Mar Haven's Black Orchid ) co-owned with Doris Estabrook shown two
weekends
in the   last month picked up two nice majors also......first time out since
her American Bred
win at the National.   She is a HOOT to show!!
Also a bitch we bred out of our CH.Mar Haven's ANNIE's Song  sired by a BOOKER
son
( CH.Lorien's Late Night )  was W.B. for 4 pts. owned by a smiling Lee Fossland.
WINDY looked great Lee!
Also, the single pup from the last litter ever by BOSS out of  Debbie Kaser's
beautiful  PHOEBE
 was Winners Dog for a nice major.    I loved being there to watch that one!!

Also at his first show our male puppy that just turned  9 months sired by
CH.We Love Duchein's Army of One out of our BOOKER daughter......
( the dam of our CH.Mar Haven's Man In Black  )  was B.O.S. Puppy his first two
shows.
He is just too cute!    BIG.......but cute!  <G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx