[ SHOWGSD-L ] Juniors Bag Update ALL who have donated and all who want to please READ!!

  • From: missjrhandlergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:14:58 -0400

Thanks to many generous new donators we are well on our way to filling the
extra two bags!!!
Anyone who has donated please bring your items to the nationals and drop them
off at Sally Hayden's booth "Embroidery by Sally" or if you are unable to
attend the nationals please contact me as soon as possible so we can resolve
the conflict.

As of right now these are the items left for the 2 addition gift bags

2 gsd key chains

2 spray bottles
2 collapsible bowls
2 gsdca bumper stickers
2 note books
2 brushes(for dogs)
2 pick up bags (stool)

possibly 2 fleece blankets
Possibly 2 lint rollers
possibly?2 dog bowls

and if anyone is interested in donating 22 bones we still do not have any :)

Melissa chavez

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.