[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior

  • From: "Ileana" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "inquestgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx" <suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:21:13 -0400

Years ago I did the footwork, and long with Mary Tripp (and her artwork) were
able to get the Bob Hamilton award and trophy active again. That was when Ken
Downing was president. Now, I couldn't even tell you what's become of that
award. Didn't see it celebrated anywhere.

Ileana.

Sent from my iPhone

http://showgsd.org/mail.html