[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judging Panel - The Five Wild West Coast Women Weekend

  • From: "Jack Kilgour" <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 23:49:32 -0700

The British Columbia German Shepherd Dog Club, The Northern Lights (Prairie
Region) German Shepherd Dog Club and the G.S.D.C. of Canada have all come
together for one incredible July dog show weekend to bring you:
What:  The Five Wild-West Coast Women Weekend of Judging
When:  July 26th, 27th and July 28th, 2013
Where: One Location – Surrey BC (1/2 hour drive from Bellingham, WA or
Vancouver, BC)
Entries Close:  Wednesday July 10th @noon
http://www.canuckdogs.com/upload/DogShowDocs/032c4367-c3e9-11e2-b668-00c5d9f02afc.pdf

More Shows – Same Location:
4 All-breed Shows (Pacific Kennel Club July 25th – July 28th)
Entries Close:  Thursday, July 4th @noon – PLEASE NOTE the earlier Closing
Date
http://www.goto-enter.com/pdf/pkc1307pl.pdf

Special Events:  Specialty Show Ringside Mentoring and the “Let Them Stand
Loose” Seminar- July 27th
(For All-Breed Judges, German Shepherd Dog Fanciers and all of our Junior
Handlers!!)
Registration and Cost:  In advance, and there is NO Fee.  Please see this
G.S.D.C. of Canada link below for details
http://gsdcc.homestead.com/educationseminar.html

Wild West Coast Women Hospitality Night:  Friday Evening, July 26th (we’ve
decided to allow men to attend). <g>
Hosted by The Northern Lights (Prairie Region) G.S.D.C. whose members are
travelling here from Edmonton!
Their only rule:  You leave when they say this party is over! *
*Disclaimer:  In past years these hospitality nights have included some
beautiful, early-sunrise moments.  Waffles anyone?
At the show grounds @ Sharon and Stuart Birch’s Motorhome campsite
Every German Shepherd Dog fancier is invited.  There will be plenty of food and
refreshments.  Please bring any spirits you may want to consume. Please Email
Sharon Birch if you have any questions or suggestions.
sbirch@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wild West Coast Woman #1 – Debra Kaser-Freidberg, Mariner German Shepherd
Dogs, Quail Valley, California
(Friday Futurity/Maturity – Midwest Region)
Wild West Coast Woman #2 – Kay Reamensnyder, Bedkar German Shepherd Dogs,
Ridgeview, Washington
(Friday Specialty Show – British Columbia G.S.D.C.)
Wild West Coast Woman #3 – Lorry Bellah, Lenlor German Shepherd Dogs,
Enumclaw, Washington
(Saturday Futurity/Maturity # – Western Region)
Wild West Coast Woman #4 – Pamela O’Dell, Noreberge German Shepherd Dogs,
Snohomish, Washington
(Saturday Specialty Show – British Columbia G.S.D.C.)
Wild West Coast Woman #5 – Roberta Kindy, Rohan German Shepherd Dogs, Everta,
California
(Sunday Specialty Show – G.S.D.C. of Canada Regional Specialty)

***DISCLAIMER (to save my butt): These Wild Women (ah, sorry, I mean Wild West
Coast Women) are listed in order of appearance, and therefore the above in no
way reflects any official or implied ranking.  <g>

What is official, is these 5 Women of the United States of America, all good
friends of Canada, will be here to judge 2 Canadian Futurity/Maturity Shows**
and 3 CKC Licensed German Shepherd Dog Specialty Shows.

**The 2 Futurity/Maturity shows held in the same city is a one-time, G.S.D.C.
of Canada approved venture.

Can’t attend but would like to help?  Here’s a few ways you can.

1)  PLEASE forward this email to any and all German Shepherd Dog Fancier!
2)  Please Email Daniella Rogina drogina@xxxxxxx to ask how you can send us a
Trophy Donation!

We could really use the support!  We hope to see you up here next month!

jack kilgour