[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judges Critique

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:18:49 -0600

Barb,
What you have said is correct PLUS judges have been encourage NOT to make
negative comments on exhibits.  I do not do critiques--simply by the time
you  adhere to no negative comments--they almost all sound alike.  I am not
saying we should tear a dog apart but if dog #1 won over dog #2 , why can't
you say--"dog #2 could have been cleaner going away"?  It sort of explains
to folks why you did what you did.   Once again, we understand this is one
judges opinion
Generic critiques are usless.
Sandi Card