[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jude the Juggler

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:16:17 EST

Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Msg: #1 in digest
> From: "Penny &Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Jude the juggler
> Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:23:41 -0500
>
> The weather in NY continues to be balmy, mild and sunny.  When Jude was out
> in the pasture this afternoon, it was one of those Kodak moments.  I watched
> him for about 15 minutes straight.  He gaited around, juggling sticks.  He'd
> throw one in the air then, another, either catching them or balancing them on
> his nose.  His tail never stopped wagging.  He's one of the happiest dogs
> I've ever had.  He seemed totally content, playing by himself, since Forest
> rarely wants to play (with anybody) and she was out there with him.  Ah, the
> life of a GSD!
> Penny in NY

His Mum, Puma does the exact same thing.  While Santana is ball crazy,
inside, outside, whatever, with Puma, when she is outside it is stick toss
time.
She hasn't ever balanced one on her nose though!  Wish I had seen him!!!
Wouldn't that make a GREAT picture for my website -- new "Juggling German
Shepherd"!!!

Betty Johnson
Tintagel