[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joyous Weekend!

  • From: midnitegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:32:37 -0400

Midnight Sun's Caribbean Queen (MaiTai), sister to SP BIF Ch. Midnight Sun's
Calypso, has been in Washington training and conditioning with Julie Hamasaki..
I'm pleased to report that Julie handled "MaiTai" to back to back majors, BOB
and Group 4 this weekend under Kathleen Steen and Lester Mapes. What a thrill..
MaiTai is coowned with Michel & Naomi Ebertin in AZ.. I just LOVE making those
kind of phone calls <G>..

In addition, our Midnight Sun's Crocodile Rock (dam: Midnight Suns Ms.
Tattletale, Jim Dandy dau) won back to back majors also and went BOS to MaiTai
both days... handled by my talented husband Kelsey who says it's the pits
getting old <G>.. but the highs are worth it..

Both of these animals were sired by Utopia's Fugitive..

We are sooooo happy to get those majors out of the way! Thanks to everyone for
the ringside support!

Brenda Banister Crago
www.midnightsunshepherds.com