[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan ROM

  • From: "Caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:50:49 -0400

Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan ROM "Taylor" re-entered the show ring at over 6
years of age this weekend.  She gaited her way to Winner's Bitch, Best of
Winners, and Best of Opp Sex for 2 pts at the Western Reserve KC show in
Cleveland under Chris Walkowicz!   4-5 years ago Taylor had accumulated 9 pts
from puppy & 12-18 classes before becoming a mommy.   Over the last 3 1/2 years
she has had 4 litters (including one just 5 months ago) and achieved her ROM
from the first 2 litters.  What a thrill to get her back in the ring after so
long and so much!  I had forgotten how much she LOVES the ring!   Thank you to
Amanda Dash for taking Taylor back in for me and allowing her to move so
beautifully on a long loose lead.   Also thanks to ringside for all the
wonderful comments.  Nobody could believe Taylor is over 6 and had had 4
litters.  She still looks and acts like a 2 year old.

Taylor now has 11 pts, 1 major and we look forward to getting her finished
before she is a mommy again - her second favorite thing after being in the
ring.   (:

Taylor is sired by AOE Ch Joelle's Alvin v Norberge ROM, out of Chablis
Silouette v Joelle.  Her breeders are - Bart & Cindy Bartley, Tiffany Bartley &
Joelle Corbin.  Owners are - myself, Tina Bogdanich and my mother Beverly
Pyle-Scofield.

Jeff Pyle
Windfall