[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joe Montana, Dog shows, Elections

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

I got up early this morning to fly to Hartford CT......thank God my wife asked
me what I was doing, I told her That I forgot to pack and I had to hurry to the
airport...she told me that today was Thursday!...not Friday....man was I
relieved...my school is out on break and I get my days confused...I get alot of
things confused...so before I head off to the gym at 6:55 am PST...I thought I
would tell you what Joe Montana said yesterday...evidently he wrote another
book and he was on a few of the local talk shows....he said just because you
win..does not make you a winner....and just because you lose does not make you
a loser...he went on to say its how you treat people..in life we keep score
about everything...how big is your house...how smart are your kids...did your
dog win.....did the WHITE SOX win.....etc etc....to make a long story
short...Joe said if you don't treat other people with kindness and compassion
YOU personally can never be a winner...and if you do treat other
 s folks
 kindly you can never be a loser...of course we all knew that....maybe I'll
write a book...I'll call it...."You're On My World..Be Nice or Get
Off".....time to hit the treadmill...FB