[ SHOWGSD-L ] Joe Bihari

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 11:47:33 -0400

Joe Bihari was a wonderful man and true mentor to so many GSD breeders,
exhibitors, and enthusiasts.  I spent considerable time with him at the
past few Nationals; he was sharp as a atck, conversational, and passionate
about our breed.

Joe came from very humble beginnings.  His life story and success shed
light on what a great man and father he was.

Rest In Peace Joe.

I wanted to share the video's below; a 3 part series of Joe and his famous
"Rex The Wonder Dog."  Be patient with the first video; it tales about 45
seconds before Rex and Joe appear.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeUiF5IaN6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUzLMko8yc