[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jim Rau & new catalog printer

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <depahld@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:21:48 -0500

We aren't experiencing problems but it is a challenge.
End result is we need to go totally with self superintending to make this
process much easier. We wanted to try it out first with a few regions and
it's going great ! The clubs are going to profit from this.
Also we have a new professional printer who is printing all 9 regions
catalogs. Please be sure to place your ads. You are going to be happy with
the quality of the ads and the catalogs.

Patience from everyone will be truly appreciated.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com