[ SHOWGSD-L ] January Shows Orlando Florida

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (the list)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:19:12 +0000

If you are coming down for the circuit if specialties shows that have been
shamelessly promoted (vbg) on the list, please join dog friends Saturday Night
after the dog shows at The Comedy Club.
The comedy show starts at 8 PM Saturday, headquarters Holiday Inn in Altamonte
Springs.  I spoke to the club and tickets are $8.  (can be purchased the night
of). He recommended that I give him a head count to accommodate seating.
Please send me an email if you think you have an interest in laughing with us.
Or, find me at the show and I will get a list together that day.

Also, there is an open mike night Tuesday- for those who feel adventurous and
want to show us what comedians they are outside of the dog show arena. I don't
care who you are, it beats karaoke!

Now you have no reason to not come down, sunshine and laughter. Enter a puppy
and have some laughs.  Linda Bankhead