[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: January Florida GSD circuit - to be commended

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:33:01 EST

I don't post frequently but felt a need to share with the List. The  Treasure
Coast, No. Florida and Orlando clubs are to be commended for their hard
efforts in bringing together a very "special" circuit to begin the New Year. It

is rare indeed to find entries this size and 6 specialties all at one site.
This  collaborative effort is indeed a blessing for our breed. It offers a
wonderful  alternative to those exhibitors living up North to getaway from the
snow
and  cold, take in the Florida Winter, have a great time, watch our great
animals and  perhaps go home with a Major.

Many of the Florida club officers united at the beginning of  this year and
together discussed what measures to take to correct the  falling entries. The
results are obvious. The 2007 year is starting off with a  bang and the January
circuit will be followed by another 4 specialties in  February at the same
location, the same weekend sponsored by the GSDC of Greater  Miami and the Ft.
Lauderdale GSDC. The following are our dates:

Friday, February 9, 2007
Judge: Bob Grady
GSDC Ft. Lauderdale

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Judge: Joe LaRosa
GSDC Gr. MIami - AM show

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Judge: Leon Breault
GSDC Ft. Lauderdale - PM show

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Judge: Ken Rayner, Jr.
GSDC Gr. Miami

** Premium Lists will be available at the Orlando Specialties

I wish All a very Blessed New Year. Travel safe.

Joey Perez-Gurri
President, GSDC Gr. Miami