[ SHOWGSD-L ] January Blues Fixer - Herding Clinic Northern Colorado

  • From: TerraNorte@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 08:46:40 EST

Looking for something else to do other than watch the African water  hole?

Come and join the Northern Colorado Herding Cooperative/Buckhorn  Valley
Kennel Club for a weekend of herding with well known clinician and  AKC/AHBA
herding judge Cappy Pruett on January 13th and 14th. We have a couple  of
working
slots available and unlimited spectator room. All levels of  training accepted.

Afraid of the January weather?  Don't worry - the clinic will be  held
indoors at the Last Resort Equestrian Center a few miles from our herding
facility
if inclimate weather conditions prevail.

Email me if you want more details. _TerraNorte@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:TerraNorte@xxxxxxx)

~ Val Manning
   Rancho Terra Norte'