[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Jamie's Seeds

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:13:24 -0500

Thanks to Jamie for her seeds she sent a few years ago. I have been harvesting
the seeds each year since. They are wonderful, beautiful flowers which climb
the kennel chain link fence. There is only one time of year I'm not thankful.
Yes may have guessed by now, it's fall when the twisted, tangle of vine have to
come down. That is the time of year I am not thankful. I may even utter words
that are not so kind. LOL
Thanks again, Jamie for getting me hooked on the Morning Glories.
Gary