[ SHOWGSD-L ] Jaepaul's Quiggy CGC

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:55:44 EST

This morning around 9am my Quiggy collapsed and died.  She was not  sick, she
did not bloat or torsion.  She was very healthy for a girl that  was going to
turn 12 on Ken's and My 20th anniversary coming up  on Feburary 24, 2006.  It
looks like it was a heart attack  that took her.  Quiggy was a beautiful show
dog who HATED the show ring  with a passion, she HATED the Obedience Ring,
she HATED Herding, she passed the  CGC test, but she did not like me making her
do it.lol  Quiggy justed  wanted to be at home with her toys and me, she was
the true couch  potato dog.  For some strange reason I feel very calm about her
leaving  me,  sad but calm and I am not sure why.  I love Quiggy with all of
my  heart and I am grateful that she shared her life with me.  Quiggy was bred
 by Joyce and Jack Ebert, her sire was CH Aljan's GI Joe v Herrlickheit and
her  dam was CH Debonair's Forever.

God Speed Quiggy.

Judy