[ SHOWGSD-L ] Jackson,MS all breeds

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:12:57 -0600

The Magnolia Christmas Classic all breed shows in Jackson, MS. close this
Wed. 11/29.  GSD judges are:

Thursday 12/14  Robert Shreve

Friday 12/15    Lawrence Stanbridge

Saturday 12/16 Carolyn Thomas

Sunday 12/17 Debra Tessman

Also, don't forget, the German Shepherd Dog Club of Jackson, MS. will have a
specialty Sat evening, 30 minutes after BIS with Lee Brown judging!!

I've been talking to folks, and the possibility of majors is looking
good......so come on down and enjoy the last show weekend of the year in a
spot with mild weather, good vendors to do last minute shopping, and of
course lots of GSD fellowship!  ....Oh, can't forget to mention that Scot
and Loren will be there with their "Hot Java" trailer, so we'll have plenty
of awesome coffee, muffins, salads, chili etc, etc,etc.....

If you wait to the last minute, like I do....you can go to the Onofrio
website and enter online.    www.onofrio.com <http://www.onofrio.com/>
..If you haven't already mailed your specialty entry, call Sonny Scholl and
fax it. 601-825-7046.  Call him first before faxing.  If you have any
trouble getting him, call 601-829-1115  or email me and I will get in touch
with him!

We're planning for a good entry, AND for a good time, so come join us :-)

Cyndi